Monday, July 28, 2014

Untitled

I’ve selected these parts of the body because it shows what makes us different between a man and a woman. 
I place glass in top of the sensitive areas to make almost a cocoon of the material while surrounding the parts. 

Glass is something that could bring harm to others but I see it as something that could be reused, that could bring a shine, a reflection of lights.
I choose to reflect on these sensitive areas because as glass I see that some of these parts aren’t seen as beautiful or that they cannot bring any type of shine to someone else. I wanted to place them together to make the viewer contemplate what he/she is seeing and not able to escape what it is brought up forward, which is our nature and our rawness. 





Untitled I







Untitled II







Untitled III







Untitled IV







No comments:

Post a Comment